LIMITED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
This standard limited warranty covers all Grandwell Industries, Inc. (hereinafter refer to as "Grandwell") manufactured products.
All new Outdoor LED Message Center Displays are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Grandwell Industries will replace or repair any defects of Message Center Display within 60 (sixty) Months from date of purchase (12 months for computers and communication equipment). Customer must trouble shoot with Grandwell technician via telephone to determine and fix problems. Simply return the defective part(s) or LED Sign back to us. YOU PAY SHIPPING COST of defective part(s) or Whole LED Display back to us in Fuquay Varina, NC (USA). Under warranty, Grandwell will cover the shipping cost of part(s) or Whole LED Display back to you. In addition, this warranty does NOT cover damage to components caused by local electrical power surges, acts of war, acts of God (lightning strikes, tornado, hurricane, snow storm, ice storm, etc….), vandalisms, accidents, neglect, alteration or ordinary wear and tear of the display. Liability is limited to replacement of defective parts or components ONLY. If sign is damaged by any of the above mentioned, the warranty becomes VOID and Grandwell will NOT be held liable to replace damaged components. Grandwell will assist customer with technical support via telephone FREE of charge in assisting to fix the display, but customer will pay for replacement parts and shipping cost that go along with shipping said components as well as the cost of local installer/ technician working hours on the Grandwell manufactured electronic display locally.
1. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS GRANTED BY GRANDWELL INDUSTRIES, INC. LOCATED AT 6109 NC 55 HWY S., NORTH CAROLINA 27526.
2. If, within the warranty period, products of Grandwell's own manufacturing requires service, the defective unit (products and/or components) must be returned to Grandwell postage prepaid. Prior to returning the unit, a Service Authorization Number (SA#) must be obtained by calling our Technical Service Department at 919- 557-2049. An SA# must be issued before any service is performed on a display. Upon receipt the unit will be repaired or replaced at the seller's option.
3. This limited warranty does not apply to any part or component that is damaged in transit or when handling has been subject to misuse, neglect or accident. Which includes but is not limited to: improperly operating the display or operating the unit beyond the factory-rated capacity, improper maintenance of the unit, incorrect installation of the unit, or damage resulting from use of third-party products or services. In addition, this warranty does not cover war, acts of God, vandalisms, accidents, neglect, alteration or ordinary wear and tear of the display. Liability is limited to replacement of defective parts or components.
4. Grandwell will not be responsible for the loss of the use of any product, loss of time, inconvenience, or any other indirect, incidental, or consequential damages with respect to person or property, whether a result of breach of warranty, neglect or otherwise. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION IN THE PROCEEDING SENTENCE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL.
5. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
6. Any warranty by Grandwell of merchantability, fitness for use, or any other warranty (express, implied or statutory), representation or guarantee other than those set forth herein, shall expire at the expiration date of this express limited warranty. SOME STATE DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE LIMITATION IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL.
7. Grandwell reserves the right to make changes in the design and material of its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in units completed on the effective date of such change.
OPTIONAL EXTENDED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Grandwell can extend the standard manufacturer warranty on any products purchased from us in 12 month increments up to a maximum warranty duration of 60 months. The extended warranty must be purchased before delivery of the electronic LED display.
OPTIONAL ON-SITE LABOR WARRANTY
Grandwell can add on-site labor to the standard and extended manufacturer warranty on any products purchased from us in 12 month increments up to a maximum warranty duration of 60 months. The on-site labor warranty must be purchased before delivery of the electronic LED sign.
PARTS AND REPLACEMENT PROGRAMGrandwell’s inexpensive way to get your electronic messaging system up and running. The program is included in our standard warranty. After trouble shooting your system with the customer provided onsite personage/technician, Grandwell will ship refurbished and/or new parts to for you to replace. Simply return the defective part(s) back to us. If under warranty, Grandwell will cover the cost of shipping parts to you.